INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES, SEMINARS
A World of Opportunities
Privacy Statement for events organised by InMind Support
This privacy notice outlines how and why InMind Support collects, uses and stores your personal data, and your rights in relation to the personal data* we hold.
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email, title, profession.
Why is personal data collected and further processed?
InMind Support collects personal data necessary for the management of conferences, seminars and events. The information is used to process your registration, take payment, issue receipts/invoices, prepare proogrammes and schedule of the event, gain feedback, provide reports to the conference host and to inform you of future conferences.
What personal data does InMind Support collect and how?
InMind Support collects personal information directly when you provide it to us when you register for an event
when you provide it to us when you register for an event, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a registration form, or send us a communication.
Only the following registration data will be collected, if needed: title, family name, first name, affiliation, name of the organisation, e-mail address, postal address and the country where the organisation or individual is established, profession/position and data for the purposes of issuing invoices.
• Conference/Event participants may receive a Guest User Account associated to their registration data, to access InMind Support’s services. In such a case, the Guest account information and the Internet navigation logs can be both collected.
• Participants at the conference may be given the opportunity to indicate individual requirements, e.g. those pertaining to diet or mobility. This information will be processed only to ensure that these requirements are taken into account and will not be used or stored beyond that single event.
• Photographs/pictures of the public event organized by InMind Support may be taken. They may be reproduced in InMind Support’s website, social networks, in connection with the event, or for further cultural and institutional purposes as well as for promotional activities of InMind Support. However, a photograph portraying a particular individual may be published only with the consent of that individual.
Who collects and has access to your personal data and to whom is it disclosed?
• Personal data may be collected only by InMind Support
• The list of participants (title of the presentation, last name, first name, affiliation, country) may be published on the website of the event.
InMind Support do not distribute a more detailed contact list of participants (including e-mail addresses ) to all participants on the date of the event. Individual email address may be distribute only on the request and with the content of the individual.
Should you wish that your name is not displayed in any of those lists you have the possibility to object to (opt-out from) any such dissemination of your contact details by notifying accordingly InMind Support at the contact address: email@example.com
• All personal data collected are internally processed only by InMind Support
How can you verify, modify or delete your personal data?
If you wish to verify which personal data is stored by InMind Support or access, correct or delete your personal data stored at InMind Support please contact InMind Support at the email address indicated on the event’s registration webpage or: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does InMind Support keep your data?
InMind Support will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you, and to comply with our legal obligations. We retain your information generally until the next cycle of conference, so that we are able to inform you of its occurrence. If you no longer want to hear from us you can use the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of any marketing email. You may also request a listing of personal data held or for that data to be edited, or erased by emailing InMind Support officer at: email@example.com